Imagine building a wonderful website for your company. You’ve got the best of photographs, animations, and content in place. You make no compromise on screen resolution as well. And yet, your website fails to draw good enough traffic. Ever wondered why? That’s because you’d designed a website best fitted for desktop and laptop screens only. But what about the other log-in devices, particularly the mobile phones?
Given that a considerable percentage of internet users access the internet through Smartphones, it’s quite possible that they might have accessed your website through their phones. Finding your website incapacitated to adapt to the mobile screen, besides taking a long time to load, those prospective customers must have deviated to some other website (probably, your competitor). Hence crops up the need for building a responsive website for your company.
What is a responsive website?
A responsive website is designed to fit into all screens, whether a laptop, a Smartphone, or a Tablet. It’s coded in a manner so that the users can read and navigate to the website without requiring resizing or scrolling. It is different from a stand-alone mobile application which is usually built alongside the desktop version.
Having a responsive website is pivotal in ensuring optimal user experience across all boards. If you are looking to build one immediately, the www.m8th.com has some of the best professionals to build it for you.
Here are 6 reasons why building a responsive website for your company is a must.
- Exploding number of mobile users: As per a report, 20% of Google searches are done on mobile devices. When a user is offered a good mobile experience, it’s likely that they will revisit the website, or end up purchasing something from there. User reactions work the other way if they aren’t happy with the website.
- Social media activities attract more mobile users: For companies employing inbound marketing techniques, social media and blogging are possibly used extensively. And social media consumption is rated the highest on mobile devices. But your strategy is going to backfire if the website links you’re sharing on the social media aren’t mobile friendly.
- SEO-friendly: A responsive website means that you have a single URL instead of maintaining separate ones for desktop and mobile templates. This makes the search process easier and abates chances of on-page SEO errors.
- Fast and Friendly: A desktop website takes a long time to load on a mobile device. While it takes around 2 seconds for a responsive website to load on any device. A responsive website also presents content without distortion on any screen, guaranteeing a seamless user experience.
- Positive Brand Perception: When the users are happy accessing your website on all platforms, they’re most likely to build positive perception about your brand. This will give a welcome push to your business.
- Adaptable to future devices: A responsive website is designed based on screen size, not the device. Hence, your website will still look perfect and beautiful even in futuristic devices like televisions, watches, calculators, etc.