- Leaked images reveal Apple’s super-thin iPhone 6 is set to get a PROTRUDING camera and rounded edges.
- Images believed to have been leaked by insider at Apple supplier Foxconn.
- They show the iPhone 6 having rounded edges and a protruding camera.
- This camera is similar to the one seen on the current iPod touch.
- Leaked images follow the release of a drawing that claimed to show a 4.7-inch and 5.7-inch iPhone 6C.
- Other rumors claim Apple’s next flagship device will be called iPhone Air.
Earlier this month, Japanese magazine MacFan published drawings of what purported to be a 4.7-inch and 5.7-inch iPhone 6C.
Recent concept images by designer Martin Hajek, pictured, and Italian artists Enrico Penello and Ran Avni feature a curved screen with ‘bumps’ at the top and bottom, along with an illuminated Touch ID sensor used to recognise fingerprints, first introduced on the iPhone 5S.
The protruding camera and rounded edges of the purported iPhone 6 prototypes are similar to those seen on the current iPod touch model.
Last November, designer Martin Hajek created a concept that demonstrated it was possible to increase the screen size of the iPhone 6, without drastically increasing the size of the handset. In his image, pictured, the screen is stretched to reach left and right edges.
Read More: iPhone 6 News, Releae Date and rumours