Dark 1 for CanvasJS – Cartesian Template is one of many sets of charts hosted live on Chart Templates. It applies a dark CanvasJS builtin theme on dozens of scatter, bubble, line and area charts.
You need no programming skills to customize all these charts with simple switch buttons from the left sidebar. To toggle on and off visible parts of the charts, such as legends, axes, titles, tooltips, labels etc.
Turn on the Trackball (with single vertical line), or the Crosshairs (with both vertical and horizontal lines). This feature has been introduced just recently in CanvasJS, but we were already simulating it.
- legend automatically hidden for single series
- legend showing initially just the first series and gradually the rest, in interactive manner
- demo goal/target line or range on many charts
- negative values displayed with an alternative color
- nice layout for no data
- edge cases such as empty points
- instant switch to a gray color palette
- data labels and slanted axes labels
- code comments and better error handling