Apple’s vintage products are being updated with eight more models! The new additions include a MacBook, Air, and Pro from 2015 and 2016.
The Touch Bar was a huge design intervention for Apple, and now it’s just as much of an antique. The first MacBook Pros with this new feature were released in 2016; however high-end models have since been removed from sale – though you can still get your hands on one if want through 13 inches M2-powered laptop!
The full list of Macs that became vintage at the end of July:
- MacBook (12-inch, Early 2016)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Two Thunderbolt Ports)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt Ports)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016)
- iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (27-inch, Retina 5K, Late 2015)
9.7-inch iPad Pro models released in 2016 are now vintage as well.
The device you’ve had for five years becomes vintage, and now it’s time to say goodbye. Vintage products are not eligible for repairs at Apple Stores or service providers unless spare parts remain available.